Group CoachingPerform with more confidence & achieve your goals.
Group trainings and workshops facilitates team building, team cohesion, and fosters open communication among teammates.
Who is Group Coaching for?
Types of Group Coaching Available
SERVICES CAN INCLUDE:
• Pre-season Mental Skills Training workshops
• On-site consulting
• Incorporating Mental Skills Training into practice
• Observations of practice/competition
• Debrief meetings
• Leadership training
From regularly scheduled check-in meetings to team building retreats, Carrie can create the ideal Mental Skills Training program to fit the needs of your team.
EXAMPLES OF WORKSHOPS INCLUDE:
• Think Like a Champion: From Believing to Achieving
• Effective Goal Setting for Athletes
• Mental Jumpstart: How to Begin a New Challenge
• Optimal Focus for Sport Performance
• Dealing with Pre-Competition Nerves
• Enduring Your Endurance Sport
• Finding Your Inner Athlete
• Sport Parenting: How to Support Your Kids in Sport
• Balancing Sport & Life: How to Maintain Motivation and Prevent Burnout
• Surviving the Holidays: How to Stick to Your Health & Fitness Goals
Why would I work with a Mental Skills Coach?
How would we work together?
Coaching sessions typically run from 50-60 minutes and can be either in person, video chat (Zoom), or via phone. During our first meeting we’ll talk about your sport history and your reasons for contacting a Mental Skills Coach. From there I’ll assess the best skills for us to work on in order to help you accomplish your goals. Depending on the program that best fits your needs, we will work together once/week or every other week. Coaching sessions can also occur on location during training or competition.
What kind of mental skills would we work on?
What's the best program for me?
Contact Carrie today to get your free 30 minute coaching session and find out the best option to meet your needs and accomplish your goals!