Mental Skills TrainingPerform with more confidence & accomplish your goals.
Imagine having someone to work with that is completely dedicated to helping you achieve your goals. An expert in optimal human performance that can help you figure out the ways in which you are holding back, and provide you with the support and steps necessary to achieve peak performance. Mental Skills Training is for the athlete or team that understands performance is as much mental as it is physical, and is ready to take control of their mental game.
- Build mental strength and resilience
- Maintain motivation and passion
- Stay present and focused
- Master your thoughts and emotions
- Dream big and accomplish your goals
- Get the support and tools you need for peak performance
Team & Group Coaching
- Build team cohesion
- Create unified confidence
- Enhance team communication
- Inspire team culture of resilient mindset
- Build positive momentum
- Educational workshops on sport psychology
Is Carrie the right coach for me?
Carrie works with all different clients, from people who are trying to make health and fitness a priority in their lives, business professionals looking to enhance their work performance, to elite and professional athletes gunning for a spot on the podium. Working with a Mental Skills Coach is about giving yourself the opportunity to be the best you can be and achieving your own peak performance, no matter what level you are performing at, or what your “sport” is. It’s time to think about working with a Mental Skills Coach and to build your mental toughness if you are:
- Feeling doubts about your ability and experiencing performance anxiety that holds you back from performing your best under pressure
- Experiencing feelings of motivational burnout and not feeling the same passion and drive that you once did
- Coming back from a sports injury and have fears of re-injury or concerns you won’t be the same aggressive and competitive athlete you were before your injury
- Moving up the ranks of your sport or profession and need help focusing and believing in your ability to accomplish those big goals
Overall, all of her clients want to be resilient in the face of setbacks, perform more consistently, and have fun while they’re doing it!